BASS & HAYS FOUNDRY, INC., its employees or assigns (BH) are not liable for…
(1) Selecting the proper materials for an installation,
(2) Selecting tools or other materials needed for an installation,
(3) Any installation guidance or advice.
- Any suggestions or “tips” BH provides are not to be construed as assistance, guidance, or advice from a qualified inspector, engineer, architect, contractor, or job superintendent. BH does not install products or inspect installations and is not liable for repairs or replacement of materials resulting from poor or improper installation, using improper materials or tools, gross negligence, carelessness, lack of skills, lack of certifications, lack of qualifications, lack of qualified oversight, or for any reason not stated.
- By submitting a purchase order and signing a sales ticket, customer (or end user) assumes any and all liabilities arising from installation and use of product purchased that goes beyond what is covered by the manufacturer’s original warranty. Customer (or end user) agrees to install product purchased only for the type of application the product was designed for; agrees to install the product in accordance with current and accepted government, engineering and industry standards; and agrees to have the installation guided, inspected, and approved by a qualified inspector, engineer, architect, contractor, or job superintendent.
- Products designated as H-20 traffic rated by the manufacturer must be “properly installed” using the proper type and amount of concrete and steel reinforcement in accordance with blueprints and engineering specifications for that job and current and accepted government, engineering, and industry H-20 traffic rating standards. Installations must be done under the guidance of a qualified and licensed inspector, engineer, architect, contractor, or job superintendent. H-20 traffic rated products not “properly installed” to these standards are not H-20 traffic rated. Products that are not designated as H-20 traffic rated by the manufacturer and installed in an H-20 traffic installation are not H-20 traffic rated.
- Any misuse voids the manufacturer’s warranty. No warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied beyond the original manufacturer’s warranty. Copies of the original manufacturer’s warranty may be obtained by request in writing and specifying the specific item(s) and job(s) the materials are to be used in.
- Si hablas español, simplemente para pedir los españoles interpretor en nuestro personal.
Bass & Hays Foundry, Inc.