Thank you for visiting our website. We take your privacy and security very seriously at Bass & Hays Foundry, Inc.
- It is our policy that any information (data) we collect using this website such as your name, company name, website or IP address, postal or e-mail address, telephone or fax number, and/or other data, remain private and confidential. Data we collect is stored on our secure private servers or on our host’s servers, or on paper (hard copy) and is accessible only by authorized Bass & Hays (us, we, our) employees, agents or assigns (personnel, authorized party, services). If data is used as a resource for conducting business (such as for marketing or sales) only authorized Bass & Hays personnel are allowed to access and use it. No unauthorized parties or third parties have to access our data. The only exception would be if we are ever required under applicable laws or court order.
- If you do not want to use our contact form, please send USPS mail to PO Box 1045, Midlothian TX, 76065; or call us toll free at 1-800-258-2278. Our e-mail addresses are unpublished, however we do release them to customers, and may release them to potential customers (for sales purposes) or may release to you by request for business purposes.
How we collect data and what we do with it:
- If you send us data using the contact form, it is securely routed to marketing by an authorized party, then forwarded to sales thru our secure exchange server. Other data may be forwarded to management for internal purposes. We use only secure SEO and web development (such as Google and Hubspot) to direct traffic to us, monitor visits to our site, and collect other specific data. We pay fees to use these services. Data collected may be used to send you specific information about our business products and services.
No release to unauthorized parties:
- If we contact you, only authorized personnel will initiate contact and only about products and services we provide that are relevant to you. No third party “spam” or mass mailing services are used. Data you provide and data we collect will not be used for any purpose other than the purposes for which you provided information, or for purposes outlined in this policy. We will not release your data to another party for any reason unless required under applicable laws or court order.
Website Cache & Tracking:
- Tracking is used for quality assurance purposes, for marketing and sales, or for internal purposes such as monitoring trends and statistics. Tracking allows us to collect specific data such as names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, website and IP information and also anonymous statistical data. Gathering this data assists us in identifying potential customers, monitor current customers use of the site, the products looked at, and assists us in developing new products to better serve our customer base.
- This website can cache a visitor’s data for a certain amount of time. The variables involved are: (1) Original source; (2) Device type; (3) Cookie information; and (4) Time since prior visits. This website has the ability to force a browser’s cache to refresh after a certain period of time, so that users see changes to the site as soon as possible. If you feel that you are not receiving fresh content, simply refresh your browser, or update your browser settings to allow use of cache and cookies. If you delete your cookies or web browsing history and cache, new cookies will be set when you reload the page. Blocking cookies may simply prevent you from seeing fresh content.
- We do not use programmatic functions at this time, but may opt to in the future.
Removal & correction or correction of data:
- If you have any questions or comments about our policy or feel that we are not abiding by this policy, please use the contact form to contact us or call us toll free at 1-800-258-2278 and let us know. Calls coming thru our website may be recorded to ensure that we are meeting your highest expectations of quality, and for internal purposes.
- If you change your mind and would like to remove your data from our records, or want to correct your data, please write us and let us know. Send your request via USPS mail to: Bass & Hays website and marketing admin, PO Box 531610, Grand Prairie, Texas, 75053-1610. Please include a return address and allow us 30 days to complete. For faster replies, please give us a phone number so we may reach you.
Consent (authorization) to use:
- By using our web site, contacting us, calling us, or using any online service we provide, you are authorizing us to collect and use your data per the terms of this policy. If there are any changes to this policy, it will be posted on this page as soon as possible so that you are made aware of it.
Ayuda en español:
- No tenemos una traducción al español de esta página. Si desea asistencia personal en nuestra declaración de privacidad en español, por favor llámenos al 1-800-258-2278 y pida una interpretor español.