Thank you for visiting our website. We take your privacy and security very seriously at Bass & Hays Foundry, Inc.
- It is our policy that any information (data) we collect using this website such as your name, company name, website or IP address, postal or e-mail address, telephone or fax number, and/or other data, remain private and confidential. Data we collect is stored by us on our own secure private server or on authorized equipment, or on paper (hard copy) form, and is accessible only by authorized Bass & Hays (us, we, our) employees, agents or assigns (personnel, authorized party, services). If data is used as a resource for conducting business (such as for marketing or sales) only authorized Bass & Hays personnel will be allowed to access it. We do not allow unauthorized parties or unauthorized third parties to access our data. The only exception(s) would be if we were required to release under applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules or regulations, or by a valid court order, such as a warrant.
- If you do not want to use our online contact form, send USPS mail to: Marketing Admin, PO Box 531610, Grand Prairie, Texas, 75053-1610; or call us toll free at 1-800-258-2278. Our company e-mail addresses and sales email address are not published for reasons of employee privacy and spam control, however we do release them to customers, and may release them to potential customers (for sales purposes) or may release to you by request for business purposes only. We maintain a very strict zero tolerance anti-spam policy.
How we collect data and what we do with it:
- If you send us data using the contact form on our website, it is securely rerouted to our marketing dept. by an authorized party, then forwarded, if applicable, to our sales team thru our secure and private Microsoft Exchange “in house” e-mail server. Some data may be forwarded to management for various other internal purposes such as verification and accuracy of accounts or inquiries. We employ authorized SEO and web development services (such as Google) to direct web traffic to us, to monitor visits to our website, and to collect user-specific data for us. We pay fees to use these services. These services and their applications are 100% safe, virus-free, and use secure connections. Data collected may be used to send you specific information about our business products and services in the form of product catalogs, product CD’s, drawings, submittal sheets (cut sheets), phone calls or emails about our products and services.
No release to unauthorized parties:
- If we contact you, only Bass & Hays employees will be authorized to initiate the contact, and we will only contact you about the products and services we provide. We do not use any third parties for “spam” mass mailings or recorded mass phone calling. Data you send us and data we collect will not be used for any purpose other than for that which you provided the information or for purposes we have stated and outlined in this policy. Only authorized parties are allowed to transmit or forward any collected data to us, and we do not authorize any third parties to use or hold data for themselves for any reason other than to relay it to us, to store it for our future access or use for us, or for reporting to us things in general such as trends or statistics. We will not release your data to any party for any other reason unless required to do so by applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules or regulations, or by a valid court order, such as a warrant.
Website Cache & Tracking:
- Tracking is used by this website for quality assurance purposes, for marketing and sales purposes, or for purposes such as monitoring trends or statistics. Tracking services do allow us to collect specific personal data such as names, company names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, website and IP addresses and also anonymous and statistical data, such as pages visited and products looked at. Gathering this data assists us in identifying potential customers, current customers use of our website and pages (products) they look at, also to analyze and develop new products, and to serve you better.
- This website can cache a visitor’s data for a certain amount of time. The variables involved are: (1) Original source; (2) Device type; (3) Cookie information; and (4) Time since prior visits. This website may force a browser’s cache to refresh after a certain period of time, so that a user will see any new changes that have been made as soon as possible. If you believe that you are not receiving the most current content try refreshing your web browser, or updating settings to allow use of web cache and cookies. If you delete your cookies or web browsing history and cache, new cookies will be set each time you log back into our site. Blocking cookies will simply prevent you from seeing new updates.
Removal & correction or correction of data:
- If you have any questions or comments about our policy or feel that we are not abiding by this policy, please use the contact form to contact us or call us toll free at 1-800-258-2278 and let us know. Calls coming thru our website use virtual tracking and may be recorded to ensure that we are meeting your highest expectations of quality, and for other purposes.
- If you change your mind and would like to remove your data from our records or databases, or want to correct any of your data, please write us and state in writing specifically what you want us to remove, and where you want us to remove it from, or what you want corrected. Send in writing via USPS mail to: Website and Marketing Admin, PO Box 531610, Grand Prairie, Texas, 75053-1610. Please include a return address, and allow 30 days from receipt to comply with your requests. If we cannot comply, or need more information, we will send you written notification. For faster replies, please give us a working phone number so we may reach you.
Consent (authorization) to use:
- By using the Bass & Hays web site, contacting us on our contact form, calling us from our website, using any online service we provide that is connected to our website, accessing our website or contacting us thru any online ad service we use such as Google, you hereby consent to authorize us to collect and use your data. If there are any changes to our policy, it will be posted on this page as soon as possible so that you are made aware of the changes.
Ayuda en español:
- No tenemos una traducción al español de esta página. Si desea asistencia personal en nuestra declaración de privacidad en español, por favor llámenos al 1-800-258-2278 y pida una interpretor español.