To all customers:
- Please obtain prior authorization (RMA) from Bass & Hays to make returns. An RMA form and number must be issued to initiate the return process.
- Returns must be accompanied by copies of-
- the original purchase order and purchase order number and/or any of the purchase order references,
- the signed picking ticket and/or any corresponding invoice(s).
- Returns may be subject to a 10% minimum restocking fee, and/or up to a 50% maximum restocking fee, depending on factors such as saleable/useable condition of the item, or any damage to the item. All items are subject to physical inspection & verification by Bass & Hays.
- Returns must be in a new or saleable/useable condition, and decision by Bass & Hays upon physical inspection is final.
- No refunds will be issued for items purchased on purchase orders older than 8 months.
- No refunds will be issued for any special order materials.
- No refunds will be issued for any material that did not originate from Bass & Hays (original sale).
- Bass & Hays reserves the right to waive or alter any of these conditions on a case by case basis.
- Si hablas español, simplemente para pedir los españoles interpretor en nuestro personal.
–Paul Mayfield, Vice President