4 lb. Engineer Hammer
- Council Tool® 4 lb. Engineers Hammer, with fiberglass handle and rubber grip. Made in the USA!
- Forged tool steel head, with clear lacquer finish to deter rust. Striking face is precision machined with proper radius and chamfer (bevel), providing safer performance. Heat treated after machining for increased depth of hardness. Heat treatment produces fine grain structure and Rc 46-54 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- 14″ American-made fiberglass handle, fiberglass pultrusion with a molded grip for comfort. Handle is epoxy bonded to bare metal eye, creating an extremely strong chemical and mechanical bond. Meets or exceeds ASME B107.54-2001.
- Please use protective safety gear when using any tools.
- Call us for the best prices in town! We accept all major credit and debit cards, checks or cash. (For your security please do not fax or email credit card numbers or personal information. Fax or email purchase orders and COD’s only) Please use the Contact Form or call us to order or request more information. 1-800-258-2278 Toll Free in USA or (972) 263-1360 Texas DFW Local.