2 lb. Hudson Bay Axe & Sheath
- Council Tool® 2 lb. Hudson Bay Axe with 18″ curved hickory wood handle & sheath. A perfect one handed camp axe for light splitting, chopping, driving tent pegs, etc.
- Made in the USA!
- Forged tool steel head. Hand sharpened, tapered bit for cutting and light splitting. Council Tool standards exceeds ANSI standards. Tempered bit hardness of Rc 48-55 and 1-1/4 inches from cutting edge. Poll and eye walls are not hardened and remain in forged condition. Head coated with black enamel and the cutting edge in clear lacquer to deter rust.
- 18″ American hickory handle. Eye section dried to below 10% moisture content to minimize shrinkage and help prevent loosening. Axe head is hydraulically seated onto handle and secured with wooden wedge and round steel wedge. The interior detail of the eye is tapered and allows for a strong mechanical bond. Approximate overall length around 17″. Durable sheath with snap and belt slit is included.
- Please use protective safety gear when using any tools.
- Call us for the best prices in town! We accept all major credit and debit cards, checks or cash. (For your security please do not fax or email credit card numbers or personal information. Fax or email purchase orders and COD’s only) Please use the Contact Form or call us to order or request more information. 1-800-258-2278 Toll Free in USA or (972) 263-1360 Texas DFW Local.