To our valued customers,
The previous email was sent in error as a draft, here is the current updated pick up policy. We will now allow you to pick up at our yard if material is needed immediately in the following capacity:
- Please provide us in advance with your driver’s name. We will sign the tickets for you.
- Upon receiving your PO we will instruct you to either back up to our main gate where they will be loaded outside or to pull into the yard (depending on quantity of material).
- In the event the load is large and requires more space to be loaded, your driver will be directed into the gates.
- ALL shipments will have a shipping/packing ticket secured to the material. We will sign the ticket for the driver. As previously stated, you must supply your drivers name before arriving at our yard.
- Material that can be strapped down outside the gate should be, but if the driver feels like he/she needs to do strap down the material on our location for security purposes, we totally understand that and will accommodate.
- Safety measures and policies put in effect on 3-19 and 3-23 remain in effect until further notice.
If you have any further questions, please use the contact page to reach out to us or call 800-258-2278 toll free as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation in these challenging times and we greatly appreciate your business as we work on streamlining this process. This will allow you to get material to your customers quicker than having to wait several days for us to schedule delivery to your yard or jobsite.
God bless America