Bass & Hays Corona-Virus response and policy update
Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins has ordered all non-essential business to be closed through April 3rd 2020 in Dallas County. Businesses supplying essential critical infrastructure are however exempt from closure.
To view the full text of the amended Dallas County Judge’s order click here.
Bass & Hays is located in Dallas County and supplies essential critical infrastructure products to the municipal supply and contracting industries. Therefore we will remain open to supply you with the products and services you need as an essential critical infrastructure supplier.
We will continue to practice the following safety measures and policies until further notice.
- Social distancing of six feet or more.
- Cleaning of all surfaces routinely as needed.
- Washing hands, practicing good hygiene.
- Doing whatever is asked of us by government and health officials to ensure the safety of everyone involved during this critical time.
We were already fully prepared for complete mobilization. So, we have reorganized our teams to rotate in and out of the office to have some staff working from home and some of our staff at the Bagdad Rd office putting your orders together and organizing them to be delivered on our trucks during the next few days and weeks as we coordinate the pre-arranged times, dates, and locations thru the sales staff and management. We are still 100% able to answer your phone calls, emails, issue quotations, send out specification sheets or anything else you require that we can do for you to get your job done.
We want to minimize exposure of our customers and employees in the best ways possible while remaining open. We will continue to operate in as safe a manner as possible as we take some extreme precautions and extra steps to insure that customers, employees, and the general public are protected from exposure. This policy will remain in effect until further notice.
Please note the following are in effect-
- Our main gate is and will remain closed. No one except essential BH personnel will be allowed to come inside our yard or office at this time until further notice.
- Customers may come to the Bagdad will-call office and pick up materials if approved by sales or management. Otherwise Bass & Hays will arrange delivery to your yard or job site.
- Motor freight will be handled on a case by case basis.
- We are creating a delivery schedule organized by priorities. Our current time frame is 5 business days as we coordinate the schedule for this week and the next few weeks, on B&H delivery trucks.
- Please contact us via phone or email and let us know what PO(s) you need and we will put it on schedule for pulling, loading and delivery.
- If you need to pickup an order for a job site, let us know the PO number and we will pull the order right away.
- Please let us know time frames you are working under. We will do our very best to meet your schedule.
- If you have any questions, special needs, or concerns please feel free to ask. Everything will be handled at discretion of management.
- We plan to continue to serve our customers in the most efficient and effective way possible but with complete attention to the safety of all involved at this critical time and under the circumstances.
God Bless America!