Doing business with us:
- Application for credit- Click Here Note: You must be a U.S. citizen or have proper legal credentials to do business in the United States. You must have a valid Texas Tax ID number or Social Security number. Other requirements may apply.
- Sales tax exemption form for the state of Texas- Click Here
- W-9 is available to other businesses only by request– Click Here or call 1-800-258-2278
Would you like to work for us? Bass & Hays is hiring!
- HELP WANTED- CDL drivers, forklift operators/laborers. Click Here for information.
- Application for employment- Click Here Note: You must be a legal U.S. citizen or have a valid work authorization issued by the United States federal government to work in the United States.
- Employee benefits you could receive working for us- Click Here
To send us your completed forms or other files–
- Attach file(s) and any supporting documents to the bottom of our Contact Page with the “SELECT FILES” button, or simply drag and drop files to the page. Fill out contact form completely, and click the “SUBMIT” button. (files containing malware will be rejected instantly) Our exchange mail server is trustwave compliant.
- If you do not want to e-mail us your forms and information, you may bring completed forms to our office in person during working hours, ask for the accounts manager. In alternative you may mail them to us via USPS mail, signature return receipt, at 238 S. Bagdad Rd. Grand Prairie Texas, 75050. We are not liable for misdirected, lost or stolen mail.
Bass & Hays Company History:
Bass & Hays Foundry produced gray iron castings at its Grand Prairie location for many years. Located in Grand Prairie Texas, in Dallas county, by the old US Naval Air Base. The land was purchased in the 1930’s by our founder, Marvin Hays, and was the original home in this area to the Hays family.
Marvin apprenticed at Taylor Foundry in Wichita Falls Texas, and was later a foreman at Dallas Foundry in Dallas Texas. For many years he also ran a part-time “backyard” foundry behind the Hays home, which later became the original foundry’s location. His son, “Jack”, grew up doing foundry work and apprenticed on a U.S. Navy tender ship in the Mediterranean in the 50’s, and later worked at Dallas Foundry as a pattern maker where Don Bass was sales manager. In 1958, the three of them converted Marvin’s part time backyard foundry into a new business, Bass & Hays Foundry. They incorporated with the state of Texas in 1966 becoming Bass & Hays Foundry, Inc. Marvin Hays insisted on nothing less than total honesty and integrity in his business dealings and insisted on the highest quality possible in his products. The slogan on Marvin’s business card was “If it’s cast iron, we make it”.
Today, Bass & Hays Foundry, Inc. remains 100% family owned and operated. We have been located at the same Dallas/Fort Worth address for over 59 years, and are committed to the same high standards and values as our founder. We will go the extra mile, even if we don’t “have to”. Insist on genuine BH® “Made in USA” products whenever you purchase municipal castings and products. Our brand represents four Texan generations totally committed to providing you with the very best in quality castings, products and superior service.